Due to the extreme amount of bowl games on this day (better than last year), The Subway Domer is going to do a brief rundown of the day and the picks. Time to rock out with your cock out!
- Subway Domer————–TENN 26 PSU 13 Morrelli and his barbed-wire tattoo bunch are no challenge for this fast and superior defense. My only hope is this will have no effect on Chris Donald.
PS2————————-TENN 24 PSU 31 Tony Hunt is a beast and had 3 TD. Meachum was knocked out of the game in the first with a broken pelvis.
Tony Hunt was a beast. Fat Phil may be one of the worst big game coaches in football, and is right up there with Lllloyd Carr. This game will spawn endless trash talk from PSU fans about the ND game coming up next season.
New Years Resolutions for the Huskers and Tigers 1. Never fire a coach after he wins 9 games…it takes a while to catch up. 2. Have the “student-athlete” actually do his school work. It’s just an option.
- Subway Domer————- AU 18 NEB 9 Low scoring and boring. I have made calls like this already this bowl season and been wrong. This time, not so much.
- PS2————————-AU 27 NEB 17 Was a 3 point game in the middle of the 1st. Kenny Irons took over like he was supposed to all year. Auburn looked pathetic and won what was a horrible game to watch.
Way to go Reggie ball! Here are your resolutions. 1. Always throw to the man-child Calvin Johnson. 2. Go to class Mr. Student Athlete. Oh and I got one for you too MR Rodriguez 1. Do not borderline accept a new job i.e. Bama and then become a pussy overnight.
- Subway Domer————–WV 33 GT 13 Pat White and company roll as the Jackets fold. “I’ve got no heart!”- Ron Burgundy
- PS2————————-WV 27 GT 35 Poor thing. The box thought GT had Ball and that Tashard Choice was going to have a big game.
Terrific comeback game. Hats off to Pat Whit for a gritty performance. I know it was only one game, but how could Ball hold Bennett behind him all season? Calvin Johnson is an animal and may have been what God had in mind when He created Adam.
CAPITAL ONE BOWL
Here are your resolutions Pigs and Wannabe Skunkbears. Arkansas: 1. Stop hiring high school coaches to get recruits 2. Stop letting the players moms run the program. Wisconsin: 1. Stop bitching about the lack of respect and play someone outside of the MAC 2. Beg the Big Integer to play a round robin or add a conference championship game.
- Subway Domer————– WISC 28 ARK 24 The Badgers say “up yours” to the SEC once again and take care of business with P.J. Hill running wild.
- PS2————————–WISC 17 ARK 35 I think the PS2 like the fact the Hawgs have players named Moore, Goode, Dick.
Great game but it had a lot of turnovers. Congrats to Wisconsin and its first year coach. The Badgers OWN the SEC.
The Grandaddy of them all. Is that why you have no idea about the NC game? Because according to ESPN this is the only game that matters. (More on that on a later date) Here are your resolutions Condoms: 1. Quit letting Snoop on the sideline. Give him a degree first and then you may have your mascot back 2. Start to come to the reality that Carroll is going to the Cardinals of Arizona. Skunkbears: 1. Do not think you deserve a title shot. You did not win your conference 2. Send Man-Boobs aka Carr down to Gainesville anyways, and have him bitch slap Urban the Liar.
- Subway Domer————– UM 31 SC 17 Booty better watch his ass because Woodley is going to be planted on it. This is the best defense SC has seen and will crumble. I may have to endure a lot of shit for this one.
- PS2————————- UM 24 SC 38 Jarrett and Smith combined for 289 yards and 5 TD. Wishful thinking methinks black box.
The Poodle a.k.a. Pete Carroll did it again. He completely out coached Carr and USC dominated the 2nd half with an attacking offense. Hey Carr, ND plays them every year. On a side note, Jarrett is a total ass and I can only hope he gets smoked by the NFL secondaries.
Oh you crazy BCS busters! Maybe the Mountain West Conference should petition for an automatic berth. Or maybe not. Here’s the last of them Sooners: 1. Start and finish every sentence with “Stoops is Great we praise thee”. He is the reason you are what you are after what could of been a disaster season 2. Send assassins to the officials of the Oregon game and forget you read this. Broncos: 1. Laugh hard every time you hear about Hawkins and Colorado 2. Never rid the world of your fabulous Smurf Turf. Think about Da U and laugh…hard.
- Subway Domer—————–OU 42 BS 13 Adrian Peterson is going to dominate this game. And when he rests, Allen Patrick will do the same. By the way, I hear OUs defense is good. Sorry Broncos you are about to get bucked(man that was cheesy)
- PS2—————————-OU 42 BS 24 More of the same. Peterson goes apeshit and runs for 244 and a pair of TDs.
Without doubt the greatest game of the bowl season so far and possibly the season. BSU had their whole playbook to go with and boy did they use it. Sorry though Jared, OSU and Florida would not go down as easy. Note the word easy.